Fundació Eurecat, with Fiscal Identification Code (CIF) G66210345 and registered address of Av. Universitat Autònoma 23, 08290, Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona), phone number +34 93 238 14 00 and email contact address of email@example.com, recorded in the Registre de Fundacions de la Generalitat de Catalunya as number 2,826 (henceforth “Eurecat”).
Eurecat, is the coordinating entity that manages and imparts content from the platform Moodle which offers e-learning, sources and links for specific trainings, as well as virtual spaces, so that the student may follow his or her academic progress, like calendars, forums, messaging services, etc. (henceforth the “Platform”).
- USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
3.1 Rights of the User
3.2 User Obligations
The User, by accessing and using the Platform and the Object, agrees to fulfill the following obligations:
- He or she will abstain from performing any actions that imply a modification to or alteration of the Object and Platform, as would be considered the manipulation of the content or source code.
- He or she will abstain from claiming ownership of the Object or Platform, and consequently, fully recognizes the content and Platform to be the property of Eurecat alone.
- He or she will help maintain the Object and the Platform in good working order, using it with due diligence in order to prevent defects or alterations thereof, and will not make it difficult or impossible for the rest of the Users and/or Eurecat to use it.
- He or she will assume full responsibility for any damages, failures or defects that he or she may cause to the Object or the Platform, granting Eurecat full indemnity and answering personally for any reparations to third parties.
- He or she will abstain from providing any third party with, renting to, or economically benefitting in any way from the Platform or the Object.
- He or she will refrain from posting comments on the provided forum that could be considered offensive, untrue, defamatory, disrespectful, illegal or threatening, as well as those that infringe on the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, as well as those that could be considered invasive to the privacy of or detrimental to third parties or Eurecat in any other way.
- USER PROFILE
The User, to be able to access the Platform, will receive an email on behalf of Eurecat, in which he or she will be provided with a username and password, which will have been created and assigned specifically to that effect. The User will be able to modify the password generated by Eurecat in the “Profile” section of the Platform.
Additionally, the User, in the Profile section, will be able to fill in his or her basic information and generate a profile, the details of which Eurecat and other Platform Users will be able to view. Some of the information that can be filled out is: full name, profile picture, the courses he or she is enrolled in, contact email, city and country, and he or she can create a description.
Similarly, in the Profile section, the User will be able to view his or her Platform access details, like: first login, last login, and his or her IP address. Furthermore, here the User will be able to configure his or her preferences with respect to the various functionalities that the Platform offers, like language, forum and calendar options, as well as message, notification, and course options, etc.
Eurecat is not the owner of the Platform and is therefore exonerated from any responsibilities derived from the use of it by the Users as well as any adaptation of the Platform to any applicable legislation.
Eurecat is exempt from any responsibilities that may arise due to the use of the Object and the Platform, like accessibility issues, errors, and availability to the User, and consequently, will not have to respond to any damages incurred by the User or any third party that may result.
Therefore, the User promises to respond to any damages to the Platform that may happen due to its use, including any repercussions to other users or third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Object and Platform (images, texts, articles, graphics, videos, logotypes, etc.) are subject to the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of Eurecat or their third-party creators to which they correspond. The User recognizes that the Object does not imply the acquisition of any intellectual or industrial property rights derived from the use of the contents, and agrees to respect the property rights of the owners thereof.
As such, the User commits to respect the rights of the intellectual and/or industrial property derived from the contributions of all other Platform users as well, and consents to give Eurecat the full, non-exclusive, free and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, publish and modify his or her own contributions in any way and in any territory. In turn, Eurecat agrees to mention and recognize the authorship of the User when doing so.
- DATA PROTECTION
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES